My client, a leading Charity based in North Warwickshire, are looking for a Marketing Officer to join their team reporting into the Senior Marketing Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity working with a business who are at the beginning of an ambitious five year strategy. This Marketing Officer role will increase awareness, understanding, interest and engagement through the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns utilising all elements of the marketing mix.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for:
- develop and deliver tactical plans ensuring marketing and communications channels are fully integrated
- support continuous improvement of the customer journey by really understanding who their audiences are and what motivates them - using on and offline channels
- establish internal communication strategy - monthly staff e-newsletter
- work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to produce marketing and communications collateral - both printed and digital
- act as a brand champion
- contribute to departmental activity reports and analytics
- ability to manage multiple projects
- be a creative thinker and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- ability to work across multiple channels
- experience in a B2B and B2C environment
- ideally experience of working within a charitable/nfp/membership organisation
This vacancy based in Rugby is commutable from Coventry, Hinckley, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Northampton, Enderby, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Daventry, Stratford upon Avon.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact as initial interviews will be held 15 November.
BSMCN44434 - Marketing Officer - Rugby - up to £32,000 and fantastic benefits