A fantastic Marketing Officer position with a leading charitable organisation in London
A leading British charitable organisation are looking for a creative Marketing Officer to join their growing team in North West London. You will be responsible for developing a wide range of fundraising and communications campaigns for the charity. As this role combines both online and offline elements of marketing, it is the perfect position for someone looking to make an impact on the well-being of those disadvantaged in society.
- Managing the development of marketing materials for events and fundraising opportunities - from sourcing and briefing agencies, to the design and print of final artwork.
- Creating and managing the content of their bi-annual newsletter.
- Working closely with external stakeholders to seek new and manage existing marketing and fundraising opportunities for the team.
- Managing designers and agencies, providing creative briefs, feedback and responsibility for output.
- Ensuring all marketing collateral are in line with brand guidelines.
- Supporting internal commercial teams to develop new exciting fundraising initiatives.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with strong written and spoken English.
- Basic design skills (Adobe InDesign desirable).
- A creative mindset to enhance their marketing campaigns.
- Solid project management skills.
- The ability to work within a collaborative and supportive team.
- Someone motivated to meet targets and deadlines.