An award winning technology company on the South Coast is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to deliver first-class B2B campaigns.
The successful Marketing Manager can work remotely post pandemic should they wish, as long as they're in the office at least once a fortnight to check in with the team.
The experience we need.
- Demonstrable experience marketing technology products B2B in as many of the following sectors: Defence, Energy, Transport, Automation, Communications, and Medical.
- 5+ years experience as a marketing manager leading a team
- Extensive experience of digital marketing automation campaigns
- Skilled in technical copy-writing
- Budget management experience
As the successful Marketing Manager, you will be planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for market engagement to drive lead nurturing and generation of marketing qualified leads. The role blends both digital marketing with traditional offline marketing. Being well versed with digital marketing skills using platforms such as Hubspot is an essential requirement including website composition and SEO optimisation to maximise the impact.
An award-winning designer and manufacturer of specialist IT equipment.
What you'll get in return.
You will receive a salary of £45K - £50K plus remote working and comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away.