- Fantastic well known brand.
- Great company culture and environment.
- Portfolio and Brand Management.
What you'll be doing
Following a period of sustained growth it will be your role to continue this whilst developing a 3 year marketing plan that focuses on targeting industry professionals. You will develop the PR and communication plan, and respect the brand guidelines when launching new products to market.
To be successful in this role you will have to immerse yourself within the market, getting to know the customers and competitors to understand the most effective ways of raising brand awareness and having their products respected within the wider market. You will manage and attend relevant trade and consumer events and exhibitions, lead and oversee launch plans for new products, manage the generous budget and liaise with other teams such as sales.
This is an autonomous role within a wider team, and so you will input in to the strategy as well as roll your sleeves up and run the campaigns yourself; no job is too small so if you're not happy with doing your own admin from time to time, then this role probably isn't for you!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong experience within a brand marketing role
- Experience with managing a product portfolio and product launches
- Ideally you will have worked within an FMCG environment
- Good broad marketing campaign experience, either from B2B or B2C
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A relevant degree or professional qualification is desirable
Along with working with a great FMCG product, you will be joining a fantastic company with genuine career options and opportunities. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary (£35k-£42k + bonus), excellent benefits, and a role that you can make your own.
If you're up for the challenge and have the relevant experience then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.