- Unique and highly diverse role.
- Ideal for animal lovers!
- Line manage a junior member of staff.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for all marketing activity across the group, and there isn't much that won't fall under your remit. As with most roles, marketing communications is hugely important, you will be a creative copywriter, able to create content for web, social, PR and marketing materials.
This is a strategic role as much as a hands on position, working with the Director you will formulate and execute the marketing plan effectively. As this is such a unique environment, you must understand how to target and message to a variety of audiences.
There are some key projects that you will involved with right away, including working with a web development agency to roll out a new website. Offline marketing activities include arranging and attending a wide variety of events, the creation of marketing collateral and building relationships with the press for effective article placements.
Online activity will fall to you as well so you must be a multidisciplined marketer able to manage the website, social media, run email campaigns, optimise for SEO and consider other digital channels that are cost effective. On top of this there are sponsorship activities, advertising, regular newsletters, gifts and branded material; it's impossible to get bored in a role like this!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong experience across both digital and traditional channels
- Excellent copywriter for online and print
- Campaign management experience, ideally across both B2C and B2B markets
- Experience of using a CMS and managing a website
- The ability to motivate and manage a junior member of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to project manage and multitask
- Creative ability with software such as Adobe CC would be beneficial
- A relevant degree or professional qualification is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity, working for such a great business you will have so much to shout about in your external communications. This is a senior role with a competitive salary (£32k-£42k) and good benefits.
If you would love to work in a business where animals are central to the organisation then look no further, apply online or get in touch to find out more about this fantastic organisation by contacting Chris (01179 269530).