Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables. To gain a better understanding about who we are, please watch ‘Sakura ahead of Time’.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. Currently, about 200 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
At the moment, we are looking to employ an ambitious and detail-oriented
Marketing Manager United Kingdom
- Responsible for launching new systems and seamlessly integrating into the local sales organization for commercializing these systems. Work in close cooperation with Central Office (CO) marketing colleagues and in the other regions. This extends from customer target selection to co-visits with the sales representatives to set up seed and reference sites, and organizing customer congresses and events like user meetings.
- Responsible for the commercialization phase and local annual revenues of the newly launched systems
- Identifying opportunities for revenues growth
- Translating the CO marketing strategies to local implementation, defining customer segments and messaging, co-developing sales and marketing campaigns
- Training and supporting of the local sales teams in the commercialization phase
- Active member of complex sales projects, and participation within cross-functional project teams
- Giving professional support, building and maintaining good relationships with main customers within the market
- Monitoring and reporting business trends in the market
- Realization of the personal- and team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing and/or sales in Medical Diagnostics, with preferred experience in pathology and high capital investments
- Highly experienced in commercial managing the launch and commercialization phase of new solutions
- Relevant Professional Qualification or University level (BA, CE or Sales)
- Practical approach, ‘can do’ mentality, people oriented and commercially driven
- Experience with an European working environment and working in a matrix organization
- Live in England and feel at home in an international environment
- Communicate in an open way, take and share responsibility
- Are native English or can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Are willing to travel extensively in the region (approximately 60% of the time) and being home based
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is a friendly and open one. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a company car, an attractive bonus structure and a pension plan.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our online application form at www.sakura.eu.
If you have further questions or would like more information about this job, please contact Beatriz Clavero, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org