Ambition are looking to speak to experienced Marketing professionals at the Executive level or early-Manager grade looking to step up into a dynamic role within a leading advisory firm specialising in their Transport and Logistics division. Experience marketing within the sector is not necessary, however of course, advantageous.
The firm are a leading advisory firm offering full services including Audit, Tax, NfP, Restructuring and M&A. You will be part of a strong marketing team renowned for their presence within their respective sectors driving the brand forward to deliver exceptional results.
- Managing the end to end process of Marketing campaigns;
- Working closely with the partners in the division to design and deliver strategies;
- Adhering to the brand's marketing best practice;
- Work closely with the wider BD & Sales teams with regards to marketing content;
- Managing external relationships including marketing and PR agencies;
- Supporting junior and senior members of the team.
Experience within professional services would be ideal, but not essential. This role would suit a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager looking to change sector specialisms or simply explore a new challenge!