Marketing Manager – Start-Up – Up to £60,000
A fully funded, high growth start-up is looking to ass a Marketing Manager to their team. This is the first marketing position within the business and will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as forming part of the senior leadership team. The start-up is primarily app based and is aimed at the student market.
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies for Apps
- Ideally some experience targeting the student market
- Experience in hands on performance marketing – PPC and Paid Search especially
- Happy to work at both a hands on a strategic level
- Comfortable working across B2C and B2B markets
This position is an urgent requirement and will not be available for long. Interested candidates should apply now with an updated CV or contact Matthew Borthwick at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.