Marketing Manager - Health-care/Cloud
£50,000 per annum
Based in Surrey with travel to London
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with a passion for the healthcare sector? Are you keen to bring your understanding of policies, events, influencers and industry bodies to drive commercial growth through tailored messaging?
My client, is a leading cloud technology business supplying public sector organisations, is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee marketing activities into their healthcare vertical. This role is based in Surrey with travel to London and is paying up to £50,000.
The organisation is a rapidly growing SaaS/IaaS/cloud hosting business, and has doubled in size over the last year - some 5 years into their journey - due to increased revenue generation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at an exciting time and take on a really exciting, broad, marketing remit with significant ownership.
This role will partner with the established sales team to deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns, manage events, work with the partner community and manage multi-channel marketing projects. The post-holder will own and set the strategic marketing plan for their healthcare vertical and will work with the wider marketing team to implement this.
Ideal candidates will display:
- A good mix of hands on and strategic B2B marketing experience
- Experience within a B2B demand-generation environment and working closely with a sales team
- Multi-channel and end-to-end campaign management experience
- Event management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel to support clients and events
- Able to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving
It is essential that applicants have experience working in healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical markets and can bring a network of contacts from this space, ideally across the NHS. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.