Marketing Manager - Public Sector
Newly created role - working strategically & operationally
Can be based out of London or regionally
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
Working for a market leading, award winning top 10 Practice firm, this Marketing Manager role will be focussing on working with clients from the Public Sector space.
This newly created role will give the successful candidate the ideal opportunity to be involved in the strategic planning and execution of a range of marketing campaigns, working across the UKs most critical sectors.
This Marketing Manager role requires a candidate who has at least 2-3 years' experience at Manager level, from a Professional Services environment, who has worked with Public Sector clients previously.
This firm are extremely successful and have a reputation for excellence and a strong brand presence - their culture is outstanding, with a clear vision and values that promote an excellent working environment. They are committed to the ongoing professional and personal development of their people and you will have lots of support to achieve your full potential. The Public Sector team are based out of London, however, this role could easily be based in one of the firms regional locations, with some travel to London once permitted (Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Home Counties)
The main remit of the role includes:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and the wider marketing team to plan and deliver multiple marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for the sector
- Collaborate with BD teams to align marketing strategy for the Public Sector teams with the BD strategy
- Conduct regular client review meetings, feeding back knowledge and findings to the relevant teams
- Track and report on campaign ROI
- Support on a wide range of projects
To be successful in this Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Marketing qualification or equivalent
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Experience gained in a Professional Services firm
- Experience of working with clients in the Public Sector arena
- 2-3 years' experience at Manager level
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Good understanding of lead generation, sales activity and proposal/bid management
If you meet the above criteria and would like to know more, please apply NOW!