This role plays a pivotal part in the creation of marketing strategy in support of the corporate strategy and vision
- To further refine and drive public sector and NFP marketing objectives and plans
- To define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of all processes and initiatives
- To proactively contribute ideas to support the team and partners in creating propositions that stand out from competitors
- To provide input into NFP strategy plans and initiatives and identify areas for future development
- To act as the key point of communication for public sector and not for profit within the department
- To identify seniors of opportunities for new areas of development and help plan approach
- To act as an 'ambassador' of the firm demonstrating knowledge of products and services as well as sector/industry understanding.
Further Responsibilities alligned with NFP Client Group:
- Lead on the development of marketing strategy within your industry group
- Input into the overall firm-wide marketing strategy and become involved in firm-wide projects
- Advise the partners on how to leverage the brand within public sector and not for profit business development and campaigns
- Provide support to the industry lead partners on key projects as well as carry out departmental management responsibilities for the public sector senior executive who you will directly manage.
You will need:
- Experience facing off to NFP/Charity/Public Sector clients (preferred not essential)
- Strong campaign management/thought leadership experience and understanding
- You will need a sharp commercial acumen and the pasion to drive a division
- As this is a contract role, you need to be able to quickly adapt and hit the ground running
- Professional Services experience is preferred.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.