As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for: -
- Day-to-day liaison with marketing agencies and suppliers: advertising, web, media, PR, corporate design, CRM, research
- Day-to-day liaison with retailers around new marketing opportunities
- Implement marketing plans and activity - working with the marketing dept, H/Q, centre management and support agencies
- Creative - Implementing campaigns and promotions
- Events programme - Implementing events, entertainment and promotions - all pre promotion and event management. Attend events in order to manage smooth running
- Media - managing schedules on a day to day basis to ensure the activities have been briefed in and deadlines are met
- Digital strategy - implement with the help of a Marketing Executive assisting on the admin
- Websites - ensuring they tie in with the campaigns running. Work with a Marketing Executive to implemented and update
- PR - Implementing and coordinate PR. Deal with PR shoots, photo shoot, and leaflet inserts
- Attend all marketing & communications meetings
- Client site visits - liaise with on-site team, retailers and gather website & social media information
- Tenant & Centre Communications
This is a well backed and expanding organisation offering a fantastic opportunity to join a leading leisure and marketing team. You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a relevant sector.
CV's for the Marketing Manager role are being given immediate consideration so don't delay in submitting your application.