Over the last thirteen years Hewson Consulting Engineers has developed an international reputation for the provision of innovative design and construction solutions for civil & structural engineering, especially bridges. Our passion is bridge and structural design and we are fortunate to be involved in the design and development of major bridge and civil engineering projects throughout the world.
In 2018 we were listed in the NCE100 ranking of the top performing UK civil engineering consultants and contractors and were included in the Trending20 list of the most innovative and inspiration small companies in the sector.
As part of our ongoing expansion we are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support our management team with business development. This role will include the following tasks:
- Assisting the directors to develop and then deliver our marketing plan
- Maintaining and developing our sales and marketing databases
- Undertaking research on upcoming projects and other sales opportunities
- Assisting prepare pre-qualifications or other submissions
- Developing promotional literature and digital content
- Developing and delivering our digital marketing strategy including social media
- Liaising with graphic designers, website developers and printers as required
- Organising and preparing regular external newsletters
- Organising promotional events and receptions for our clients
We are seeking an individual with some relevant working experience and working towards a Chartered Institute of Marketing education qualification such as the Professional Certificate in Marketing. You will be able to work on your own towards agreed targets, as well as interacting with colleagues and developing positive relationships.
We offer a competitive salary dependant on experience plus membership of our profit related bonus scheme. Additional benefits include a company pension scheme (5% employer contribution), travel and medical insurance, death in service and critical illness insurance.
It is essential that you have the right to work in the UK without requiring a visa.