This recently launched online challenger brand is already making waves in the property market by changing the rules of house purchasing. With massive backing from some major UK companies and a high-profile brand campaign from a top London ad agency in the pipeline, it is set to become one of the most high profile brands in the property market. Friendly, simple, and extremely consumer-centric, they are growing at a very fast rate and are looking for an ambitious, energetic young marketer with a minimum of 4 years of good quality (client or agency-side) marketing experience to join their young, lively central London team.
Working into either the Head of Brand or the Head of DM, you would be responsible for taking the brand campaign through the line into digital, DM / eCRM and other integrated channels in order to grow the brand both internally and externally.
As a Marketing Manager in this young, fast-moving environment you will need:-
- a high energy, can-do attitude
- a thorough understanding of digital and direct channels
- the ability and drive to manage your own projects across all stages from strategy development to implementation including data segmentation, creative development and monitoring /analysing results (and acting on them)
- a consumer-centric, disruptive approach to brand building
- combined with the commercial awareness needed to evaluate all activity in terms of its contribution to hitting the numbers
This Marketing Manager role is suited to either an existing Marketing / Assistant Marketing Manager working at a dynamic online brand or a junior Account Director in a digital, direct or integrated agency who has good previous experience of working on fast-moving online brands, ideally start-ups.
If all of this sounds like you, please apply here today.
We are sorry but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.