Marketing Manager- Luxury Travel
Do you want to be Marketing Manager for a Bespoke Travel Portfolio ?
The company are a handcrafted and innovative media business, operating in the high-end travel market. They aim to provide a fantastic festival format business event where travel innovation and artistry are discussed and celebrated.
They pride themselves on being a creative and relaxed business full of individuals who have a strong passion for music, culture, fitness, and are environmentally conscious, hardworking and passionate about travel.
As Marketing Manager, you will be working on a growing international festival style, B2B show within the luxury travel industry.
With the opportunity to work with high-end travel companies and buyers. The role also offers, travel to the show once a year to a very desirable location, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Helping the Head of Marketing to create and implement the marketing strategy to ensure audience attendance to each event.
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition.
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships.
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life-cycle.
- Experience working in a commercial and fast paced environment will enable to you succeed in the role.
- A passion or knowledge of the luxury travel industry will help you to understand the subject matter.
- Excellent event marketing skills and digital marketing skills will be key to role.
- Proven oral and written skills and the ability to work under pressure will help you to meet deadlines.
If you want to know more, Apply Now!
0207 612 3606