As the successful Marketing Manager you'll get flexi-time working plus fantastic benefits and the opportunity to have an impact at a company you can be proud of.
The experience we need.
- Commercial marketing experience working on strategy and implementation across the full mix of digital and offline campaigns
- Experience working in the publishing sector
- Content and copywriting experience is a big plus
- Experience managing at least one direct report is beneficial
- Budget management experience.
As the successful Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for marketing medical journals across the full marketing mix.
This is a global not-for-profit organisation that have a real impact on society.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a salary of £33-35k dependent on experience with flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.