Freelance - 12 month contract
£200 to £250 a day
Are you a seasoned Marketing Manager who can help create and execute lead gen campaigns for this industry leading fin-tech?
This client is one of the leading financial tech providers in the world with an industry best platform used by some of the largest global companies.
They are looking for a seasoned marketing manager to come on board to work across a range of projects that will include:
* Multi-channel lead generation campaigns
* Working alongside an agency to oversee performance
* Creating dashboards to track and present PCA
* Working on overall marketing strategy for the coming year
* Helping to present and run webinars
You will need to following experience to excel in this role:
* Extensive B2B lead generation experience preferably in the fin-tech space
* Knowledge of how to create deck, dashboards and to present data in a palatable manner
* History of managing an agency will be useful in this role.
* Being very comfortable with the commercial aspects of marketing is crucial for this role: Sales pipeline, financial targets and being able to perform against them.
* Salesforce experience is also a must.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit apply!
Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager - Lead Generation|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Kowalewski|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 17:42|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's