Marketing Manager - Westerham - £35-40k + benefits
Financial services company based in Westerham, Kent is looking for a Marketing Manager with digital / online marketing experience to join their team in a newly-created role.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. You will assist in the development of online traffic, track existing marketing campaigns, report on results and coordinate market research studies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing traffic growth; new and returning client;
- Developing online traffic by acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships;
- Evaluating new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability;
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns;
- Planning and executing social campaigns and developing marketing strategies;
- Planning and executing direct marketing;
- Carrying out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns;
- Monitoring and developing client life cycle (communication with existing client, sign-up process and website usability);
- Monitoring competitor's activities;
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Conducting and lead market research and analysis of potential market opportunities;
- Adhering approved campaigns, activities and general budgeted costs and goals;
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced marketing manager with a proven track record of effective project management. You will have excellent digital marketing skills (as described above) and be used to analyzing and reporting on campaign performance. You will have had some experience in the financial services sector (or something similar) and have a genuine interest in financial products.