A household brand are recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their Marketing department, working remotely. This is a great opportunity to work across end to end customer marketing communications at a local and national level across multiple channels. For this position it's essential you have knowledge of the Republic of Ireland and have worked there previously - It's not essential to be based there currently though.
The experience we need.
- 5 years' marketing experience in campaign and communications management
- Multi-channel experience - radio, press, D2D, website management, PPC, social
- Analytical and commercial background - ability to interpret data that makes a difference to the bottom line
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Republic of Ireland and N. Ireland and ideally worked there at some point in your career
- Confident working at pace and a natural problem solver
- Post-covid - have the ability to travel
The Marketing Manager (Ireland) is responsible for delivering marketing activities to support continued business growth. The role will lead the day to day management of all marketing-related activity as well as supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in brand planning and strategic initiatives. The role will operate locally as well as nationally.
- Own the marketing plan to support business growth
- Manage website and social channels
- Support and develop the brand identity
- Manage marketing budget
- Deliver activity in the marketing plan across radio, press, social...
They are an ever growing and ambitious household brand name who are based nationally.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary of £40,000 or E47,000 depending on experience and where you are based
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A range of employee focused benefits and services
- The chance to work within a friendly, driven and successful team
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!