MARKETING MANAGER - CONTRACT
BASED CITY, LONDON
To £52,00 to £62,000 + Benefits (Fixed Term Contract - 6 months with potential to extend or become permanent)
Our client a successful and growing global reinsurance broker is looking for a Marketing Manager with B2B Marketing experience gained in Insurance/Reinsurance (either in an insurance firm or insurance broker).
This is a newly created role, where you will lead the product marketing efforts across all areas of the business on a global basis. You will play a key role in managing the product marketing activity including external marketing communications covering both offline and digital marketing.
You will be responsible for developing high quality printed marketing collateral, in particular for pitchbooks, presentations, sales aids and RFPs. Experience in these areas is essential. You will also be responsible for developing and managing content for the digital marketing efforts including the website and social media activity
- Broad marketing across all areas of marketing ideally encompassing content marketing, digital marketing, presentations and RFP
- Experience in B2B Marketing gained in the B2B Insurance space (either in an insurance/reinsurance business or insurance broker) or alternatively in another B2B Financial Services marketing area eg.asset management, custodian etc
- Excellent writing skills are essential with a proven ability to develop compelling content and ability to restyle for use across a range of mediums and materials
- Experience producing slick content for presentations, pitchbook materials and RFPs is essential
- Digital Marketing-experience managing and writing content for the website and social media
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this role