Job Title: Marketing Manager - Innovative Tech Company
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience +£5k OTE and an excellent benefits package
About The Innovative Tech Company
My client is an innovative technology company that is redefining the world of field marketing through the use of real time data to provide actionable insights for their clients. Operating in over 20 countries, they currently work with over 300 leading blue-chip companies, including the likes of Coca Cola, Nokia, Nestle, Dolce Gusto and Budweiser among their impressive roster of clients.
Headquartered in modern offices in London, they also have offices across Europe, providing opportunities for their employees to travel. With a headcount of around 15 in the UK and a further 50 across Europe, now is an exciting time to join as the company is experiencing a lot of success and high rate of growth.
As the European leader in the market, they are disrupting the industry and recently bought out a key competitor, reaffirming their dominance in the market. Following a recent investment of over £7million, my client is expanding their marketing division and looking to bring on board a talented, ambitious Marketing Manager to lead the implementation of their marketing strategy.
About The Marketing Manager Role
Reporting directly into the CMO, the Marketing Manager will lead the implementation of the business marketing strategy, generating leads and opportunities for the sales teams. The Marketing Manager will therefore make a significant difference to the overall success of the business and will clearly see the real impact of their hard work.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
* Take responsibility for the overall marketing strategy for the business, working closely with international teams across Europe to ensure successful delivery
* Proactively test and improve online and offline marketing campaigns to improve conversion rates and provide actionable insights to the Head of Research
* Lead and manage owned events including conferences and roundtables
* Proactively hack growth through organic channels as well as paid for means
* Produce engaging copy for email communications, newsletters and reports
* Act as the first point of contact for local and European sales teams for all marketing related activities
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you are an enthusiastic, creative thinking Marketing Manager who thrives managing multiple projects and working across a variety of marketing disciplines, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience in marketing working across a broad range of the marketing mix
* Experienced managing large marketing budgets, keeping within budget and working towards CPO metrics
* Proven experience using Salesforce and Pardot
* A degree in Business or Marketing would be advantageous but not essential
* A willingness to travel to other offices in Europe on occasion
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus £5,000 OTE, with excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.