A world leading construction technology company are looking for their first hire for their growing Marketing team, is that you? Read on to find out more about the role ……
Did you know that 20% of construction costs are wasted due to inefficiencies arising from the conversion between the 3D model and the 2D drawings? DNA are working with a growing start-up construction technology firm who are backed by one of Europe's most prestigious venture capital firms and they provide construction stakeholders with the ability to view and position technology on construction sites, eliminating the need for 2D drawings.
The Marketing Manager will be joining the very heart of this growing marketing team working with other functions to position their brand throughout Europe, North America and beyond. As Marketing Manager you will be working closely with the CEO as well as the Commercial and Operations Director to implement ground breaking marketing strategy. With at least 3+ years as a product marketer (or similar) the Marketing Manager must be an experienced content creator who will own and lead the creative strategy and execution across their website, email marketing platforms and social media channels, positioning them as an industry thought leader and at the forefront of tech, design, architecture and construction innovation. Key responsibilities include:
- Own content strategy across all digital platforms
- Creating compelling stories and assets around business announcements, in-house talent, collaborations and partnerships, culture and job blasts, and ongoing storytelling around members, programs and activities - from events and experiential, to funny or memorable moments.
- Drive decision-making around how to structure our channels globally to locally, and manage production workflows
- Create blog posts and key visual assets, as well as design edit and maintain the website in line with the brand. And graphical point of sale content.
- Generate insight about audiences and optimise activities
- Track competitors and leading brands to ensure content, tactics and strategies are industry leading
Is it you?
As well as your 3+ years as a product marketer, you bring with you your highly motivated, creative and down to earth self with you who is willing to roll their sleeves up and bring their best ideas to the table. Your multitasking skills set you above the rest, and your ability to take control, be accountable and work in an exciting and dynamic high growth start up environment where every day is different. Your key, technical skills include:
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, emergent platforms and the influencer landscape
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, a strong understanding of HubSpot and a good understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Proficiency in using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and other design tools.
- Voracious consumer of social media and experienced in running channels and brand strategies for businesses
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Remarkable attention to detail and self-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and geographies
Salary: up to £60K plus bonus and loads of benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are excited to learn and grow within a disruptive market, who has creative ideas about how to engage audiences/members and have experience in producing new content types then we need to hear from you ASAP. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" with details of your suitability to this role to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter