- Marketing Manager
- £55,000 - £70,000
- High Growth SME Brand
- Hammersmith/ Fulham
2019 has seen phenomenal growth in this on-trend naturally healthy SME food business. The products are naturally high in protein, minerals and full of essential vitamins. Free from any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives they are a bit hit with consumers.
With turnover increasing more than four-fold the trajectory it shows no sign of them slowing down. They have ambitious plans for further growth in the UK and overseas, and a market-leading innovation plan. Increased distribution and award-winning new products combined with changing consumer behaviour have been the major pillars for success. This is the category leader supplying top retailers both mainstream and specialist. Sales are growing rapidly, and the company has to date experienced sales growth of over 250% YOY.
This isn’t for the faint-hearted – the pace is fast, the standards are high and no day is the same. But if you are up for the challenge this could be the role that step changes your career. You will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans for the UK - Increasing brand awareness
- Help deliver sustainable business and share growth
- Lead implementation of key innovation projects into the UK
- Constantly review brand performance, monitor and analyze market and competitor performance/activities
- Proactively recommending changes to the annual plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness - Stakeholder Management.
The role requires a strong commercial marketer able to work exceptionally well cross-functionally. You must be:
- Highly experienced, successful in the past across blue-chip and SME, evidently thriving on challenge and responsibility.
- Highly commercial, practical, efficient, confident, high-energy.
- Brilliant stake-holder management skills