Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
A leading pharma / healthcare digital communications and content organisation are now looking for a Marketing, Communications & Audience Manager to join and become part of their growth plans for 2020.
This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Flexible working options and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Develop and manage audience communications, this will include developing customers and relationships with membership/association bodies
- Leveraging communication with third parties and carrying out conversations with external partners, building out audience and focussing on outbound communications
- Utilsing CRM system and expanding audience
- Strong experience in developing customer contacts, building and managing audiences through marketing and CRM channels
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with a variety of clients / organisations and customers
- Experience or some understanding of the pharma or healthcare sector
- Email marketing expertise with ability to target content across different audiences
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire