Job Title: Marketing Manager (FTC) - Asset Management Consultancy
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including bonus scheme, life insurance, pension, health and critical illness cover, flexible working scheme, office yoga and free breakfasts.
About The Asset Management Consultancy
My client is a global asset management consultancy that offers advice and solutions for fund managers and investors with offices across 4 different international locations. Growing at a huge pace, having doubled their team in the last couple of years, this company manage and advise £billions worth of assets and work with a wide and interesting roster of clients.
Referring to themselves as the corporate company with the 'Google' culture, my client make sure to create a positive, collaborative team spirit and a great working atmosphere. Offering such office perks as yoga in the mornings, office massages, and free nutritious breakfasts in the morning, this client ensure they actively focus on their employees' health and wellness. Long term benefits also include flexible working schemes and sabbatical periods.
This asset management client are looking for a Marketing Manager to take ownership over the rebranding of a newly acquired investment advisory division, as well as the re-launch of some of the company's business lines.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As the Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the other senior members of the growing Marketing department and will manage 1 direct report.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Assist in the development of the overall rebrand strategy, creating and implementing marketing campaigns from initial planning through to performance reporting
* Create templates to enable wider marketing team to plan and implement reliable campaigns in response to ad hoc tasks
* Manage budget, timelines and tasks in accordance with the agreed marketing strategy
* Support any wider marketing activities as and when required.
About The Marketing Manager
If you have experience across the full marketing mix, and ideally have experience within a finance setting, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Circa 7 years' experience in similar role(s)
* Full understanding and track record across the full marketing mix
* Experience in building a brand
* Experience in channels including email, PPC, social, content, PR, DM, ATL advertising and content
* A real passion for marketing and excellent organisation skills.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.