Are you a Marketing Manager who is a football fanatic and has large scale consumer marketing experience? If so this role could be for you.
Marketing Manager Football-Competitive-London
Our client is a live sports streaming platform founded in 2015 which gives users unlimited access to live and on-demand sports content for a monthly fee.
As Marketing Manager you will create high volume consumer marketing briefs. You will:
- Plan, brief and execute large scale multi-channel marketing campaigns that wow consumers
- Create high impact video content to bring sport to life
- Work with the wider Content & Marketing team to create integrated campaigns
To be able to apply for this role as Marketing Manager you must:
- Be a sports fan particularly football
- Have proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing that drives measurable commercial impact
- Have all round knowledge of digital and traditional media with ability to lead creative development, especially video
- Significant marketing experience ideally with an emphasis on content and performance marketing in sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle or brave FMCG
If this sounds like you apply now.
Marketing Manager Football-Competitive-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.