Do you have a passion for building brand equity?
Better Placed are proud to be working with a fantastic Food business looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join their team to look after a portfolio of prestigious leading brands.
We are looking for an experienced classically trained FMCG brand marketer to lead the Brand Strategy with the ability to execute across all channels. This role will require the successful candidate to manage a team of two, with the passion and determination to drive the brand and team forward. Albeit challenging, this will be a truly rewarding role for an experienced Marketing Manager looking to make their mark on an already very established brand.
- Key commercial marketing role supporting the Marketing Director in delivering the three year strategy with a focus on driving sales, margin and market share of our branded portfolio across all channels.
- Responsible for working with the Innovation Team to deliver a 3 year innovation pipeline for the brand.
- Key to building strong internal relationships and a good level of understanding between the Marketing Team and the Senior Management Teams, Category Management Team and the Sales Team.
- Line management of SBM, BM & ABM.
- Building the brand proposition and delivering cost effective communication and activation plans
- This role is key to the delivery of the new business vision and strategy and therefore it is essential that the individual has an 'infectious' desire to lead and shape the future of the business
- Extensive experience within FMCG, the successful candidate will be experienced in brand management with exposure to category management.
- Experience of managing experienced teams.
- Ideally you will hold knowledge about riding both Brand and Own Label simultaneously.
- We are looking for a dynamic and bold individual who is able to break-through commonly held assumptions to generate exciting new ideas.
Very competitive salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
There is a great development plan in place for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress their career. You will currently be an experienced SBM, Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing looking for a new challenge.