- Marketing Manager - Fleet & Automotive
- £40,000 - £50,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Global tech led business within the automotive sector who operate in markets across the globe. As an unrivalled leader in the market, this role is all about extending the brand into new customer verticals and approaching these customers with intelligent marketing and working closely with sales teams.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will give you complete autonomy to use the backing of the most successful brand in their sector to tackle a new customer market vertical, ideally within the fleet / automotive finance and leasing sectors.
Using a wide range of traditional and online marketing tools, you’ll set up the proposition and marketing strategy for this customer base from scratch, and with the help of the wider marketing team and selected agencies, deliver it too.
In good time and showing promise, you’ll be able to build your team and grow the function organically.
- You’ll have established your career within a B2B marketing background, with a strong preference for a background associated with Fleet leasing, automotive finance or automotive rental.
- The marketing manager will be well versed in digital marketing and social media as well as integrated non digital channels, such as you’ll be on the journey in your career and want to build a high profile amongst your peers
- Ability to really thrive in a fast paced, energetic team and make change
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.