A top 10 advisory firm is looking to speak to talented Marketing Managers to join their growing team!
The firm has recently gone through a major restructure and are looking to bolster their Marketing and Business Development offering highlighting this as a key function to help with the business growth.
The position of Marketing Manager is on offer, working closely with other Managers/Senior Managers within Client Services and Business Development to sector-focus on Insurance.
- Working with all Partners in the sector to design and deliver a marketing strategy to support future growth;
- Manage and monitor sales activity and pipeline;
- Providing assistance with pitches, working closely with the central bids team;
- Work closely with the sector's PR Manager to develop relationships with external agencies and personnel;
- Ensure all solutions-led campaigns are followed up with the relevant Partners in the sector;
- Identifying leads and market trends to potentially open new opportunities for business;
- Supporting the overall Marketing, PR and Comms in the business as required.
Previous experience within Financial Services or Insurance would be advantageous, though excellent experience within Professional Services will also be considered.
You will be a proactive individual with a strong ability to persuade, influence and challenge client-facing teams (including Partners) to identify fitting solutions.
If you're an experienced Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager, looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!