A successful, private financial adviser and investment service provider with 3 UK offices currently has a marketing consultant on-site and a small team in situ, but now requires greater focus on marketing as the business continues to grow its client base and brand. The firm provides investment management services and financial planning solutions to private HNW clients, and has a fast-moving, fast-growing, respectful and challenging culture where everyone feels part of the team and is permitted a voice in decisions and ideas.
Ultimately, your core remit is to set the marketing agenda and make a tangible difference to brand recognition and internal culture. You will report to one of the two Managing Partners.
- Work with Managing Partner to help implement a growth strategy
- Develop the marketing communications plan and manage the marketing budget
- Continue to scope and deliver the marketing strategy
- Increase penetration in our newer distribution channels
- Develop new marketing materials in line with the marketing strategy, brand and positioning
- Manage projects to further improve the client experience including client portal, reporting, client newsletters and seminars
- Manage output and performance of the website and social media channels
- Manage a highly-valued junior team member
Cultural Fit & Skills:
You will be outgoing and good with people, have great attention to detail, work well under pressure and be creative.
You will also need to either demonstrate your strategic vision, or have the desire to be mentored to grow this vision, whilst at the same time be able to things done.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree, ideally in marketing
- appreciable generalist marketing experience, preferably from a financial services firm
- knowledge of the personal finance market
- be skilful and down to earth with the ability to work at any level
- have good writing and proof reading skills
- be proficient in PowerPoint and InDesign