Are you a high-performing, dynamic Employer Branding Specialist at a high profile brand looking for your next opportunity?
Do you want to join an innovative, fast-paced tech company at an exciting time to grow its brand?
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the company’s brand as a world-leading quantitative research and technology company amongst prospects at the world’s most high-profile universities and organisations. Leading a team of specialists, you will drive company messaging both internally and externally, positioning the organisation as a leading force in its industry.
As all of the company’s marketing is carried out for talent acquisition purposes, you will be responsible for running multiple recruitment marketing campaigns. Interfacing with multiple stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing and executing a robust strategy that will take current marketing and communications efforts to the next level.
- Define and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy in line with the company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Oversee all brand-building, content and marketing efforts to position the brand as both an employer of choice and thought leader in its space
- Curate interesting stories, blogs and articles to share on behalf of the company
- Line manage a team of marketing specialists and oversee career and skills career development
- Build strategic relationships with external parties (i.e. University departments & other academic institutions)
- Marketing governance: Introducing processes, policies and procedures to evaluate and report on marketing decisions and results
- Significant and broad marketing experience
- Experience of developing an employer brand
- Highly numerate with demonstrable experience of marketing governance and reporting
- Experience of delivering successful communications and marketing strategies
- Experience in managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneous and the ability to prioritise highly variable work streams
- Must be tech savvy with knowledge of targeted digital marketing
- Insights into the Technology and Quant Finance industry will be desirable