Reporting to the SVP of Marketing with dotted line to the President of APAC/EMEA, the Marketing Manager EMEA will lead a team of agencies and vendors tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization.
As an individual contributor based in their Surbiton office, this role will require a cross-functional marketing leader who is experienced in marketing strategy and budgets, campaign planning and execution and internal and external communications.
As the Marketing Manager for EMEA and the second in command for the marketing organization, the role has high visibility with the executive management team and other key leaders within the organization. Collaboration, a diplomatic approach to project management and excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Lead a team of vendors and agencies to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Set marketing strategy for EMEA working in collaboration with the executive team, sales, product managers and other key stakeholders.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the SVP of Marketing achieve greater marketing success.
- Create and execute marketing strategy and the supporting account-based marketing campaigns and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Create internal sales enablement tools to drive shorter sales cycles including but not limited to battle cards, playbooks, competitive kill sheets.
- Strong b2b marketing experience gained in enterprise software and/or tech industry.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Bonus experience: Geophysics, geoscience, oil and gas.
- Past experience building online audiences and engaging with social influencers.
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot content optimization system and reporting tools, and the ability to leverage the system to build campaign workflows, emails, landing pages, social calendars, etc.
- A dual-minded approach: you're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, highly analytical and rely on data to make decisions.