A growing global digital advertising agency are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and implement their marketing strategy, exciting time to join, read on to find out more ……..
This agency draws on their expertise in digital innovation and their heritage of creativity and insights to bring their clients the most effective and discerning marketing solutions for today's world. With offices spanning 42 counties worldwide and awards aplenty.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and creation of the marketing plan across the agency, working with their Exec Board, New Business Director, Consultancy and Agency Partners to deliver and manage. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of the agency's social activity with their in-house Social media team as well as the management and updating of all portals, partners and intermediaries with new insights, case studies and agency messaging. They will also be responsible for developing, nurturing and reporting on their CRM and marketing reports against KPI's/targets.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager who has a minimum of 3 years (ideal) experience of marketing or related experience within an agency (ideal) who is driven, great with people, a competent writer, comfortable defining and inputting into the strategy and fantastic at executing marketing campaigns and tactics that will ensure the agency continues to grow and attract audiences at scale. Other essential skills and experience include:
- communicate the agency's values, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- have a passion for working with well-known national and international brands
- good understanding of digital and ideally a network of clients and intermediaries and press contacts
- great organisational skills and good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Keynote
- ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects while meeting quick turn-around deadlines
Salary: Up to £45K (dependent on experience) + bonus & a wealth of benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
So if you think big, and work hard, and are able to see the whole picture, you care about the details and want to make work that's real and connected then don't hesitate and apply by sending us your CV via the link to be instantly considered for this role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter