Marketing Manager - Deep Domain Expertise Capital Markets
Our client is a fast growing Fin Tech company that provides innovative software solutions and consultancy services to the financial sector.
They are looking for a highly organised account based, Portfolio Marketing Manager with deep domain expertise on capital market products to design and execute digital marketing campaigns across their portfolio of capital market clients. The role reports into the CMO.
- Managing relationships with internal and external digital/marketing agencies
- Engage internal and external resources to develop and executing
- Identify new opportunities that align to the business priorities and determine the effectiveness of account-based marketing
- Develop reports to demonstrate the impact of Account Based Marketing activities
- Creative input to campaign design
- Write campaign briefs
- Campaign execution, monitoring and measurement
- Business debriefings
Skills & Experience
- MUST have deep domain expertise on one or more of Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX, Secured Funding either from the buy side or the sell side
- Must understand capital markets structure, B2B technology marketing
- Experience in ABM (Account Based Marketing) or similar role within capital markets
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task several projects
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies
- Knowledge of creating and executing detailed marketing plans.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Creative thinking/writing
- Ability to switch between detail and big picture thinking
Marketing Degree (preferred)