In this role you will work to maximize the conversion of enquirers through to active customers with powerful and motivating customer communication programmes, with a focus on customer need, marketing effectiveness and cost-efficiency. You will improve the health of the quality and quantity of the prospect pool by developing, executing and measuring the performance of acquisition / conversion strategies
- Data planning, campaign reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder Management - Marketing colleagues and external agencies (data and modelling)
- Design and develop the rigorous evaluation of campaign outcomes and evidence the return on investment.
- Own the campaign analytics, evaluation and reporting, ensuring that all campaigns have appropriate means of evaluation.
- Develop robust marketing campaign analytics and standard reporting across all channels including email, SMS, outbound, social.
- Development of robust data planning with CRM Managers and Data Team, inputting into segmentation, customer journeys and testing plans.
Experience required: -
- A relevant degree or equivalent higher education qualification (e.g. statistics, maths, marketing, economics) (E)
- A relevant professional marketing/data management qualification e.g. IDM certificate
- Data led and analytical, but can 'translate' and communicate to people of all levels and backgrounds.
- Experience of the evaluation of segmented multi-channel national campaigns, working in a Marketing function in a large and complex organisation with multi-million volume of contacts per year
- Evidence of leading the successful delivery and evaluation of results against campaign objectives such as enquirer volumes, cost per enquiry, return on investment, etc.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. For full details please submit an application ASAP.