About The Data and Insights Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Marketing Manager to join them. Based in impressive offices in Central London, you will lead on digital and marketing strategy for a data company who provide online insights and advice for retailers and ecommerce companies. As an industry leader, you will be part of a group who works with some of the best-known brands worldwide such as Amazon and Ikea. For this reason, they need a successful marketing department managed by an experienced marketing manager.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to progress and excel at your profession in a supportive yet entrepreneurial environment. Your content will have a global reach at an industry-leading company.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Full responsibility for the marketing strategy of the group with the aim to grow the client base through various content channels.
- Writing and producing content for the website plus newsletters, articles, blogs and press releases.
- Produce reports on the success of the content for the marketing campaigns.
- Developing marketing event programmes and assisting with all relevant operations.
- Management and creation of content used for company branding and ensuring it is in line with customer base.
- Liaising with finance to ensure marketing budgets are accurate and adhered to.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a senior marketing role this could be an ideal step in your career within a successful, global company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
- Ideally over 2 years of marketing experience at executive level or above.
- Proven ability to produce creative and successful marketing plans and content.
- Strong content marketing skills is a must.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for all content produced.
- Experience of using IT platforms such as MailChimp and Salesforce is beneficial.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.