About The Business:
Working for a global business with a portfolio of family brands spanning multiple categories including entertainment, games, technology and digitally integrated products.
With an energised team, collaborative work style as well as a fun and fulfilling office environment, this company offers plenty of opportunity for career advancement.
About The Opportunity:
Marketing Manager – Family / Consumer Goods
- £65,000 - £70,000 Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
Managing a team of 2 and working across a vast portfolio of products, this is a classical end to end Marketing Manager role, working with consumer insight resources to product pricing and communications strategy and activation.
The Marketing Manager role is a fast paced and high activity based role, with high concentration of marketing activation across all channels including a strong digital bias. You’ll also be working with regional marketing teams and specialist support functions.
This is a career focused role and offers exceptional progression opportunities both in the UK and beyond.
- You’ll come from a consumer goods marketing environment, ideally where you have managed multiple brands / large and diverse product ranges.
- The Marketing Manager will have strong strategy experience across the full marketing mix, ideally with a “digital savvy” and community orientated audiences.
- You’ll be on the journey in your career and want to build a high profile amongst your peers.
- Ability to really thrive in a fast paced, energetic team
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.