Our client is recognised as one of the world's original and most established fintech organisations, working across currency conversion, payments, asset finance and retail finance.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their Retail Division and deliver the annual marketing strategy for that division, including supporting marketing across their 120 stores.
- Produce annual marketing plan across multiple channels (print, social, digital, PR, email, events, etc.)
- Manage and coach a small marketing team
- Manage multiple projects - online & offline
- Produce monthly and weekly reports on marketing activity for Retail Director
- Manage internal/third party suppliers
- Budget management
- Coordinate with the Digital Manager to develop online functionality and user experience
- Produce launch campaigns for new products & services
- Coordinate PR activities with the PR manager
- Supervise the marketing activity for the UK retail stores/agents.
Key Requirements for this role:
- B2C Retail marketing experience (gained within either a Retail Banking or mainstream Retail environment)
- Full Mix experience (online+offline)
- Strong digital skills: CRM, email, content
- Good relationship building skills