We're looking to hire a contract Marketing Manager who's a whizz at delivering through the line advertising and CRM campaigns for 6 months +. You'll work on our category leading marketing campaigns and support ad hoc projects that are developing at pace during a time of external and internal change. You'll have bags of agency management experience, a keen commercial eye and be ready to make an impact from day one of this six month contract.
This is a B2C client with a huge membership base but are continually looking to extend their reach and acquire new customers / members.
- Develop and deliver compelling campaigns and activities across online/digital, offline/ATL and experiential channels
- In close collaboration with other marketing and sales teams exploit all media channels to deliver business targets including
The Group website
- Lead the evaluation of campaigns and recommendations based on data and insight from the data
- Champion the close and collaborative relationship with agencies on behalf of the Marketing team
Inspiring them and getting the best output through brilliant briefs
- Ensure quality of services to deliver high standards of work delivered to brief, plan and budget
The post holder will be an experienced, commercially focused marketing professional with a track record of success in leading on agency briefing and campaign management.
Experience required: -
- Demonstrable campaign management experience + successfully creating and delivering multi-channel and multi-media acquisition and brand campaigns at scale in a consumer service environment
-Experience of managing and successful collaboration with top flight creative, media and marketing agencies
- Experience in owning the process of writing and developing excellent creative briefs
- Understanding of how to articulate compelling propositions based on consumer and data insights and the ability to communicate these propositions to Agencies and internal stakeholders
- Evidence of extensive experience in implementing brand marketing and advertising across ATL: TV, Radio, Outdoor/BTL/Digital/Social Media/PPC/SEO/Experiential and Events/PR
- Evidence of significant success in marketing, brand, advertising and promotional activity in a large organisation
- First class understanding of brands and brand management likely to have been gained as a brand or category manager in a similar world-class brand
- Experience of developing campaigns using new technology and media for marketing purposes
You'll be an energetic, flexible team-player, who thrives on switching between getting your hands dirty and providing strategic input on a daily basis.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being give immediate consideration. For full details and consideration, please apply ASAP.