My client is a is an accountancy and business advisory firm with a far reaching International global network.
The purpose of this BDM role is to support the Technology & Media team to shape, drive and implement business development and marketing activity.
Work closely with the National Head of Technology & Media to challenge, develop and deliver the five year strategic plan and associated projects to develop and optimise all marketing activity and ensure that its focus is centred on our managed clients and managed targets, whilst being rolled out to other clients and targets as broadly as possible.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and optimise all marketing activity and ensure that its focus is centred on our managed clients and managed targets, whilst being rolled out to other clients and targets as broadly as possible Liaise with external content agency to deliver articles that are on message and to pre-agreed deadlines
- Ensure national issues-based and solutions-led campaigns are followed up with local sector-focused partners and directors
- Be a champion and advocate for the deployment of digital marketing channels and its seamless integration into the management of campaigns
- Champion the use of the CRM system and actively manage data quality
- Act as an advisor to the Sector Head and other partners in advising on what core activity should be supported within agreed budgets, balancing output with ROI
- Manage and monitor the sector budget to ensure marketing spend is accurately recorded and not overspent
- Support the sales pipeline by working with the partners and sales team to identify targets to pursue
Person Specification for the Marketing and Business Development Manager:
- Has a strong Marketing and Business Development skill set and is commercial in approach and able to bring the marketing / BD plan to life
- Has an ability to persuade, influence and challenge client-facing teams (including partners) in a constructive and collaborative manner and able to identify appropriate solutions and help partners to work togetherDigital Marketing Channels experience
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.