Our client is a forward thinking national charity based in central London working to improve the quality of healthcare in the UK.
The Marketing Manager role comprises 2 key areas:
1. Alumni Manager for 3 days/week - this part of the role will see you developing relationships with members of the alumni (senior clinicians and health care managers) to ensure they are effectively engaged with the charity's work, building relationships between them and current employees to develop new products and services, devise strategies to influence, as well as share information and learning.
2. Marketing Manager - project based marketing - will see you commission and manage a range of external suppliers and freelancers which depending on your specific experience could cover a number of areas such as design, copywriting, editing, market research, to deliver key parts of the alumni strategy and plan.
NB This part of the role could be part-time IE either 1 or 2 days per week depending on your requirements
To apply for the Marketing Manager, Alumni role you will need to have the foliowing:
- senior experience of on and offline marketing comms including social media, e- marketing and CRM, websites, intranets, events,
- past experience ideally within an alumni or membership marketing position EG within Higher education, a professional body network or charity
- excellent communications skills with all stakeholder levels and external relationships with an ability to communicate technical and complex information to engage senior level audiences
- strong organisational and project management skills
If you have the above we would really like to hear from you NOW!
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£42000 - £43000 per annum|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2017 01:00|