Carter Murray have partnered with one of the most recognisable global Superbrands which is going through an exciting period of transformation.
My client is recruiting a Marketing Manager within their Client Marketing Practice, working across the UK & Ireland, developing key client relationships.
The role offers the opportunity to work with a range of top consumer brands across Banking, Retail & Digital. With access to the best agencies you will have an enviable arsenal of Marketing assets and relationships; including exclusive sponsorship properties across leading global sporting events and new digital partnerships.
The role will require a self-starter with strong analytical skills, creativity and solid executional marcoms experience (including digital) as well as being a natural relationship builder
As a minimum, you will have;
- Significant marketing experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering co-marketing campaigns
- Digital native
- Accurately report significant budgets
- Strong agency and project management skills
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role could involve some travel
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.