Marketing Manager (9 Months) – Sports – Cheshire – Up to £35,000
Our client is looking for a customer-focused individual to join them for 9 months and thrive as Marketing Manager. Don’t miss out on joining this fantastic company!
Are you looking to put your marketing skills to good use in a new, fixed-term role? Our client needs a successful Marketing Manager to join them for 9 Months at an exciting time for the business, following a recent injection of funding. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for using creative marketing strategies to increase the brand’s customer base. The ideal candidate will boast plenty of experience in similar roles and will be a confident communicator, good at forging working relationships with key stakeholders.
Think you’ve got the skills necessary to succeed in this role? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Drive brand growth by creating and executing growth strategies.
- Developing marketing strategies in line with budgets and marketing objectives.
- Work alongside Insight teams to analyse customer data and use this information to inform future campaigns.
- Reporting on campaign performance.
Key Skills and Attributes of Marketing Manager:
- Degree in a related field.
- 4 years+ experience in a range of marketing roles.
- Proven success in CRM.
- Experienced in strategy planning.
- An interest in sports is beneficial but not imperative.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.