VMAGROUP are working exclusively with a private education company to find a Marketing Manager (9 month maternity cover). The Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support our client. Supported by two Marketing Executives, the successful candidate will be a dynamic self-starter with excellent project management skills. This opportunity would suit an individual who has between 3-5 years of experience within a commercial environment – an individual who is hands-on and ready to join a collaborative and energetic team. Demonstrable project management & line management experience is essential.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for;
- Developing and delivering integrated marketing communication plans
- Managing the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the sales cycle of specific brands
- Managing the setup and execution of advertising campaigns with local and national advertising agencies to support including copy writing and visual imagery
- Monitoring and report on effectiveness of marketing communications plan
- Managing the execution of email marketing campaigns to support new student recruitment for all our courses and to support the retention of our existing students
- Taking responsibility for monitoring marketing spend and for periodic review/reporting against the set marketing budget
- Line Managing two Marketing Executives
- Maximise the use of digital content marketing through the website and social channels – such as blogging, and newsletters
- Manage the creation of collateral in the sales’ toolkit such as brochures, banners, flyers, etc
Person Specification for Marketing Manager:
- 3-5 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience using MailChimp or other email marketing systems.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations
- Experience running a videography and photography shoot
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
- Line management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Able to build relationships and work across teams
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative
- Experience in creating and delivering tactical marketing plans
- Knowledge of the education sector
- A professional marketing qualification
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.