Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new opportunity? Blue Skies are delighted to be working with a leading Healthcare organisation that is now looking for a marketer to join their team. Our client prides themselves in the services that they offer and are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual who shares their values and can help drive their marketing function forwards bringing with them creativity and strategic direction.
The successful candidate will join the team and take responsibility for the marketing strategy, analysing the organisations current position and offering and giving direction while managing a small team to ensure successful implementation of the strategy in line with business objectives.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Analysing the current marketing for the company and developing a marketing strategy
- Managing a small team to implement the strategy
- Project managing and ensuring that deadlines are adhered to and then quality checking projects
- Working closely with the creative team and project managing
- Analysis of marketing activities and reporting on their performance, making recommendations for change
- Promoting brand awareness
- Lead on digital marketing and identify new opportunities
- Budget management
- Ensuring the creative and marketing team are up to date with any potential opportunities, risks and areas of growth to ensure development of the business
- Initiate post-project analysis including recommendations and evaluations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in developing a strategy and overseeing the implementation
- People management experience and able to motive and engage a small team
- Proven project management experience and able to brief external teams
- Strong knowledge of both digital and direct marketing
- This role will require occasional travel between offices
This role would suit a Marketing Manager who enjoys strategic planning or maybe you are an Account Manager with excellent project management experience looking for a new in-house opportunity.
In return for hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £60 000 and the opportunity to take ownership for a marketing strategy and adding value to the organisation. This role is commutable via Swindon, Bristol, Oxford, Reading, Gloucester, Sailsbury, Cirencester and Bath.
If this exciting role is of interest please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing Manager, up to £60 000