If you have the creative flair and passion for Marketing and you would like to join the Size? Marketing Team and establish yourself as a key member of the Team and you have the skills and experience we're looking for then we want to hear from you today!
Size? are seeking to recruit a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join their diverse and dynamic Marketing Team situated at Size? Head Office in Bury, Greater Manchester.
This role is ideally suited to a marketing professional with retail/fashion experience and a strong marketing background either in-house or agency. (s)he would be the key contact between all brands working with and being sold by size? Working with the wider internal marketing team to deliver the size? brand vision whilst working with brands to maximise all opportunities in store, online and across events/PR.
- Brands/product key liaison
- Strategy planning for each brand
- Produce and deliver brands marketing campaign plans
- Chair and present monthly marketing meetings on behalf of size?
- Communicate brand feedback/direction and launch activity internally to all departments
- Monitor brand ROI and keep a record of activity as case studies
- Work with the retail marketing team to maximise brand opportunity in stores
- Work with the multi-channel team to ensure the correct visuals and messages are being communicated to the size? customer
- Be a brand ambassador for all brands we work with as well as the size? brand, policing all guidelines throughout the marketing process
- Work with the Traffic Manager to ensure campaign milestones are matched with resource to ensure efficient and timely ways of working
- Feedback concepts and ideas to brands
In return Size? offer a number of rewards including a fantastic working culture alongside a competitive salary and attractive benefits package as well as opportunities to progress throughout the wider business both in the UK and Internationally.
Essential skills required to carry out this role:
• A good understanding of the fashion industry and the brands we work with at size?
• Marketing experience within a Senior position is essential.
• The ability to efficiently plan and execute an omni-channel marketing campaign
• A good communicator with the ability to motivate and relay information throughout the lifecycle of a job
• Experience writing briefs for large campaigns
• Highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects
• Good time management and attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills
• The ability to seek out marketing opportunities for both size? and the brands we work with