Robert Half Marketing are currently recruiting for Marketing Manager to join a growing media business based in the City of London. This media organisation launched in 2017 and are targeting the UK's trade community (there are 3 million tradespeople across the UK and upwards of £40 million spent annually on marketing to them.)
Marketing Manager duties:
We are looking for a forward-thinking marketing manager to help build and engage its growing trade audience. As this is still a relatively new business we're looking for someone with a varied skill set who is able to come up with top line strategy and also implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Overseeing the implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, promotional activity, brand partnerships and influencers
- Reporting back to the CEO on tangible results/growth
- Adding input into our content strategy for digital/radio/social to make sure it's right for our target market
- Help were possible with executing our marketing strategy (we need someone who is prepared to muck in and execute as well as define the strategy. We're only a small team)
- Help build a strong listener community
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with and overseeing the social media executive
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (Paid Ads/SEO/PPC)
Marketing Manager main objectives (B2C):
- Grow audience (tradespeople)
Secondary objective (B2B):
- Help generate regular leads for the sales team
We are looking for someone to join our company at a very exciting time. This is an opportunity to be part of a strong ambitious team and help shape the future of the company.
Essential Knowledge Required for Marketing Manager role:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing (flexible)
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) (flexible)
- A least 3 years of marketing experience with a proven track record of success
- Confident, driven and a dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- MUST have a proven track record of growing a new brand with limited marketing budgets (ideally previous experience of marketing to this sector (tradespeople)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.