Working for a global Ecommerce business we are looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver impactful Marketing Journeys who has broad experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Key deliverable's for this role include;
- Deliver various email and online marketing campaigns.
- Run A/B testing
- Monitor and track campaign performance
- Report on campaign performance and drive improvements where required
- Build and maintain strong relationships to key partners in the business
- Translate business strategy into marketing reach
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following
- University educated in Marketing or Business
- Proven experience driving e-commerce marketing results
- Ability to show how digital marketing strategies can increase customer reach conversion
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing, analytics, project management, or customer acquisition/retention
- Broad experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
This role will be paying between £250 - £275 per day and due to IR35 coming into effect from April 2021 candidates will be expected to operate under Umbrella or PAYE.
Initially on boarding will be remote until a return to the office has been confirmed.
If you have the relevant skills and are able to start at short notice, please apply now!