Marketing Manager, Reading -
We’ve partnered with an innovative, internationally renowned business to source a highly driven and experienced Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
Candidates applying for this role MUST have a strong passion for or interest in motorbikes or previous experience working in the motorcycle industry.
As a brand, they are known for their fantastic attitude towards innovation and growth; and this extends beyond their products to their people. They are passionate about ensuring each employee has a strong development plan in place and to always offer exciting, new challenges so that you can grow in your role.
Not only this, but they also actively encourage their employees to think big and bring new ideas into the business. They didn’t get their reputation for being innovative market leaders by sitting on their hands!
They’re also offering a generous starting salary, an excellent benefits package and fantastic working environment where your ideas are always valued and listened to.
Sounds great, but what would I be doing?
As Marketing Manager your days would look something like…
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing in the creation, management and implementation of marketing communications strategies
- Producing relevant marketing collateral and POS for use in a retail environment
- Creating compelling and engaging content to support marketing campaigns and launches where needed
- Liaising with agency partners to ensure the timely delivery of marketing communications campaigns
What do we need from you?
- A passion for motorbikes or previous industry experience is a MUST
- At least 3 years’ experience in a broad marketing communications role, covering ATL, media buying, social media and digital
- Experience delivering marketing communications campaigns
- Strong grasp of social media and emerging trends across social media platforms, with prior experience owning multiple social media accounts for a consumer facing brand
- Commercial awareness and the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following, their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won’t be on our books for long!
Ideally located on the border of three commuter counties, this role is easy to reach for those in Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Basingstoke, Wokingham, Reading, Bracknell, Windsor, Slough, Weybridge, Camberley, Maidenhead and High Wycombe. Please note, the successful candidate will be expected to commute to the office at least 2 days a week at the moment, so the location must be within a feasible commute for you.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.