This demanding and rewarding role will help us to deliver increased knowledge and a competitive edge resulting in enhanced customer relationships and improved revenue in new sectors and markets.
The mission of the Marketing Manager will be to help shape JSP’s future strategic direction through the delivery of:
• Harnessing the talent and maximising the output of the marketing team
• Competitive and Market Intelligence (CMI)
• Customer communications
• Pricing strategies to drive value and growth
• Analysis of competitor and customer environments to deliver insights that reinforce JSP’s market leadership and the growth of ARPRO
• B2B customer support (new CRM strategies)
• Business analysis, planning and forecasting
To be successful in the role you will have:
• The ability to eliminate complexity, add value
• Comfortable briefing and presenting at all levels including the executive team
• An open, positive and creative mind
• The ability to turn decisions into actionable plans
• The ability to deliver excellence and demand it of others
• The ability to present complex analysis/material in an understandable and user-friendly manner across several cultures and languages
• Flexibility, self-confidence, persistence and initiative
• An understanding of industrial process and the demands of business to business customer service
• An achievement and performance orientation
• Excellent planning, organisational, management and analytical skills
• The ability to grow rapidly within an evolving organisation
• Language capability - Fluent English
• Own car essential due to office location
Whilst we place more emphasis on attitude over experience, as a manager you will need some demonstrable marketing skills. If you are an underwater basket weaving instructor with no knowledge of the marketing mix then you’re probably not right for us.
We want leaders. If you know who said “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader” then we want to hear from you. If you’re now looking up that quote we’d like to hear from you too. As this is a two way street we’ll save you some time, it was John Quincy Adams.
We are always looking for talented marketing generalists. If the above job description doesn’t ring your bell but you feel your talents would suit other roles in our marketing team please get in touch.
To apply, click on Apply Now below to send an up to date CV and covering letter.